Monday, February 28, 2011

Another 4am

Sleep continues to evade me.  I do not like this sam I am!

Also my mother reads my blog & she thinks whaInging is a swear (cuz she couldn't possibly have meant damn or shit).  For my mother I apologize, I can not however promise not to repeat the sentiment.  I write like I talk, bad spelling, improper grammar & all.  On occasion when I feel strongly I am not opposed to an expletive or two.  Part of the package deal.

This day was pretty futile.  What vertical time I got ended up being supremely painful & in the end rather futile.  I accept this and hope for a better day tomorrow.  This pinched nerve does not like: streching, walking, laying down, sitting, driving, standing, sleeping, moving, staying still, breathing......and before anyone brings it up NO I have not & am not going to the doctor.  (That's a capitol period btw)

Gonna go take a benadryl an asprin and maybe a soma now.  Along with a LOT of water so that I actually wake up when Oscar starts yelling good morning in a couple hours.

Live long & prosper.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment