Friday, March 2, 2012

Exhausted.

This first week back at work and working in the new location has been a bit demanding.  I am several steps beyond tired.  Our dear Lynn had to put Buddy down after the ultrasound showed tumors.  It was a terrible decision to have to make & I'm so sorry she had to go there.  But she's a strong woman and weathers her storms with dignity.  I hate to even mention the comparatively trivial details of my life after watching her loose such a companion.  Nothing happened that I had any choice in, I did nothing very admirable, a year from now there will not likely be any reason to recall it.  So I'm just gonna save that time, admit that I'm plain ol beat & just share light & love with those of you who I write this blog for.  There are ups and downs & everything in it's season.  I plan to spend the weekend resting and trying to catch up on things that I've had to neglect the last while.  Unless something noteworthy or comical comes along it will likely be into next week before I post again.

Live long and prosper my dear ones.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment