Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WoooooHoooooo

Been doin' a whole lot of nothin'.  I go to work before any sane person should be awake, I work my shift, go out to Jordan for a few hours if I'm lucky, and then come home to lay down & force myself to stay there way beyond the point where it becomes boring.  Frustrating as that routine is it seems to be the right balance for the time being.  I can do a little bit more each day.

The stress at work has not decreased, but I am becoming more and more able to ignore what I can not control.  It is by no means a healthy or happy environment, but it's far from the worst I've ever been in.  At least I am able to do my best while I'm there & leave the stress there when I exit.

Watching star trek from beginning to end has become my distraction of the moment.  It's interesting....and proves that I am a geek.  But Scott is able to identify and name the episodes from brief clips as I go through them.  It's a bit of comfort to be not as much a geek as him.

Gonna go watch more corny next generation episodes.

Live long & prosper.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment