Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Times!

Today is my fourth day here at Perception Park (Ogden Canyon Campground) and I'm loving it! I've carved, sat by the campfire, dangled my toes in the river, and had over all an absolutely lazy lovely time.

We're camped right next to Thom & Judy in the host site. This whole camping with internet access thing is pretty nice, I could become totally spoiled! This morning I woke up to the sound of birds, and the smell of woodsmoke...and then opened my email and applied for a job. If I didn't know the cats would kill me for it, I'd definitely think about staying longer.

Oscar is having a good time, he's had several visits with Judy's birds and thinks they're fascinating. He's also picking up words and sounds from them.

I beleive that todays plan is more lazy and more relaxing, so I'm gonna go finish my breakfast and get to it. Poor us, such a hard life.

Happy Memorial Day!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment