Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's over! I had fun, felt appreciated, and took pride in what I made. I will never again let someone bully me into doubting my own skills. I am a good florist! And Hyland is a questionable at best floral shop...but I've always known that. Throughout my time there I saw too many iffy decisions being made. But they're cheap, so maybe the customers are just getting what they pay for :)

Oscar spent the whole day on a shelf in the shop stuporvising. He quite enjoyed it, and by the end of the day was very busy telling everyone about good boys, and meows, and bawky bawky, and ...

I am now tired, soar, and absolutely worn out. So I'm gonna sign off and promise more whitty dialog another time.

Night, night, sleep tight, don't let the kitties bite.
-m

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really mom--thats just the name I started commenting with on my kids' blogs. Do you know how to change that?
    It is fun to read your notes. Glad you had a good time at the Tulip tree. You ARE a good florist. I can tell anybody that, without any question.
    It's funny to hear you say that Mothers Day week rush was fun. It really must be a better environment!
    I hope your birthday was good. Call me if you have a chance sometime. love aunt Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay Marnie, you did get to be my other mom for a while there. I'll see what i can learn about changing that...but till then you can post as "mom" here without complaint. Thanks for the phone call. I was under my pillow avoiding the flue symptoms scotty gave me as a present. I'll call you some time soon when I have time to talk!

    ReplyDelete