Friday, May 29, 2009

Pot Sticker!

Yum! Another positive cooking experiment, and forgive me but it seamed like a catchy title. Anyhow, anyone willing to be guinea pig only has to volunteer and I'll subject them to my latest creations. Seems like having a bit of time on my hands has been a good thing. I've shoveled, raked, sorted, washed, and cooked today. I'm exhausted, but that just means I'm a better kittah skritcher. Oscar approves of the pot stickers, though he much prefers the wanton to the meat filling (go figure).

I'm still without email service, it sucks. Apparently the person who shut Asgard down took off Thursday night and may be back Monday. I personally hope whomever it is has a weekend full of snakes, nighmares, electrical fires, and rancid food. Serves them right! Poor Scotty worked hard all day trying to get it fixed. I'm not the only one who's disposed by it, there are students with homework they can't get to. But darn it, I need my emials!

I have another interview on Tuesday night. We're also pouring concrete that night...go figure. My interview is with the college library for a cashiering position. I think I would love the job, and best of all it's with the college. The concrete is for our shed pad. Mom & Glenn are coming down, and Glenn's gonna finish the slab for us. We're calling in a whole bunch of friend favors to get the cement moved into the right place, and hopefully Scotty's got a new puttering project here soon to build his shed. Then I'll have a floral workshop, and he'll have a airplane workshop, and we'll both have a bunch more storage so we can get our house ORGANIZED again. I can't wait to get my xmas stuff out of the side yard!

Gonna go watch mythbusters with Scotty now.

May we all have a better weekend than that IT dude that shut down Asgard!!!!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment