Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggidy jig.

Scott went back down the canyon yesterday (racing rain clouds all the way). I stayed up another night in hopes of dodging the nasty down canyon and end of holiday traffic. Glad I did. Today will be a much mellower day.

Thom, Judy, & I had a lovely mellow night last night. Well maybe Thom & I more than Judy, we made her watch another Sweeny Todd movie (she doesn't like to watch blood & guts). But then we all watched House & Bones and had a lovely ol time. I'm gonna miss them when I go home. Might be spending quite a bit of time here in the canyon this summer. Darn. If I wasn't missing my Kitties so much I'd be feeling bad about leaving this afternoon. But Oscar's missing his Meows too. And we're running out of groceries and clean clothes. And I can't wait to wash my hair, rinsing it in rain water just isn't the same!

Had a nummy food experiment last night. Frozen raspberries, under sliced pear, under gooey mixed lemon cake. Turned out fabulous! I'll have to try duplicating that one another time. I think even Scotty would enjoy it.

I believe I'll go find a sunny spot to read my book & steal a few more minutes of lazy before I have to load up & hit the road.

Today is the tomorrow we dreamed about yesterday. Why not sit back & enjoy it?
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment