Monday, January 3, 2011

beyond the writers block!

Don't get too used to it, I'm still out of practice.

You'll notice my shiny new look.  My cute cousin Lyndie inspired me with her holiday themed blog.  Of course she has ton's of wedding and family photos to spruce up her blog, and I not only don't have those but wouldn't be allowed to use them even if I did.  Thank-you-kindly paranoia.  Oh well.  It's purply -blue-green and that makes me smile.

In reading my previous posts (something I've been far too guilty to do lately) I realized that I have a bit more news to post.  Not that it's super important, but those of you the keep up with me here will prolly appreciate the addition.

Our roommate is gone.  I told him that I needed the space for family to stay with me, and Scott changed the locks while I was in Logan.  The immense relief of once again being comfortable in our own home without someone coming and going at all hours and police possibly raiding our home to check on him is immense.  I have learned from this lesson and will never again let someone take advantage of my sympathy (I hope.  Helping is one thing, being USED is completely another.  It may have been a great situation for him (free place to stay, food, etc) but it was a major invasion and liability for us.  Too bad the worlds like it is.  Our only rule was that he show us the respect we gave him, and he proved from day one that he had no idea what that meant.

Anyhow, my home is once again my own, and I WILL NOT take that for granted ever again.
Kitties & Oscar like it better too.  Scott's doing a good job at not saying "I told you so".

I better log off and watch a few minutes of tv with Scott before he goes to bed.
Love one another.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment