Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not my favorite day!

Spent the best part of my day sorting through my floral supplies & cleaning out the garage so Matt could use it to work on his car. Not the best plan when I started the day with shooting nerve pains that made me want to cry.  Needless to say after the cleaning & then sitting in Ashlee's cold basement for 2 hours, I'M IN AGONY.  This of course makes me a very cheerful & pleasant person to be around.  Top it all off with Matt inviting one of his friends over to help him work on his car tomorrow, and you can guess how congenial I am.

Tomorrow is my last real day off for who knows how long.  I really don't enjoy the valentines crush.  It's unpredictable, unpleasant, and generally oooky.  But I'm whining, so I'll shut up now.

The only fun thing in my day was a random photo edit binge I went on using a snapshot of Matt that I took during the cleaning.  It's plain ol silly, but was a good distraction for a few minutes.




Live Long & Prosper.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment