Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Relaxed!

I LOVE QUARTZSITE!  It's home, but better.  Woke up in the camper 2 nights ago with that comfy I know exactly where I am feeling.  It was AWESOME. Also it's helping me get past the absolutely annoying must keep frantic and look busy habit that I came home from the canyon.  AL&L and specifically Jim & Max Cook can go rot in HELL! Hate 'em,don't feel bad about it.

Don't feel bad about getting back to a place where I can enjoy something I love.
We've been here 2 days now,and I haven't done anything of particular usefulness.  It's great.  No demands on our time. When I wanted a nap today, I took one.  Didn't feel a bit bad, and felt a ton better afterward.

Tomorrow we're hoping to visit the vendors and hopefully find something shiny.
Also fried cheese curds :p

Night all! Gotta wander across the desert to my camper...hope he moon's back out.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment