Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All things Bright & Beautiful

I've given in a bit too much to my personal gray cloud lately.  Pain does that to me.  So in an effort to shift my focus toward brighter better things I'm going to try posting a picture, song, or link here every day that isn't depressing.  Perhaps even a silly thing. I'll try to fit in a bit of my regular blog  along the way, but if all you get is a pic, you'll know it's all I was up for.

So here's today:
Kelcee & Leisa, two of my favorite people.  Kelcee is a real life Rodeo Princess (has been since before she could walk), and Leisa is one of my one of a kind aunts.  She helped raise me and always encouraged my love of animals.
So for an update, my back's still out, but with the aid of my cane I was able to do a full day at work without faceplanting or screaming.  The stress there has hopefully climaxed & will back off...they're not my details to share, but I can say that the same problem that had me tied in knots back in December came to a sudden head at work.  But that problem source is now banned from visiting, so things should be better.

Thom & Judy should be coming through town this weekend, it seems like I haven't seen them in forever.  They've both been under the weather so I'm hoping they leave their germs in AZ and only bring their wonderful selves up here.

G'nite all.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment