Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cat House

So Royla's coming back....it's not shiny, & I've done everything I can...so I'm accepting it and moving on.  Last night her people informed me that they haven't found another option.  So I'll be bringing her home soon to be an outdoor cat here.  Last night I did a bunch of research & drew up blueprints and a shopping list.  Today I cut back my favorite rose bush to make space for an outdoor cat shelter (I will not be doing any more pruning this year cuz it killed my back).  We went to the hardware & pet stores, and my AMAZING husband helped me build the shelter.  It's turning out quite nicely & I'll post pictures soon (I already took a few but can't sit here long enough to load and post them.  I'm off to research heat options & then stretch out my grumpy muscles on the couch.  Happy Saturday!
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment