Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick

No real solutions to the Royla problem.  I'm still trying to motivate them to do the right thing.  IF she comes here she will have to be an outside cat & that's gonna be really confusing for her.  She lived inside with us for 2 years while I found her a home & then again for 4 months before Mel & Mike convinced me to let them adopt her.  She's had a much rougher history than she deserves.  I am literally being forced to choose between my children.  For me that's what my pets are.  Sadly the pet I'd be happiest to put outside right now is OSCAR.  He's a little BEAST!  Unpredictable, cute one second & then biting holes in me the next.  He screamed into my ear Sunday (while snuggling & cooing) triggering the worst migraine I've had in years. I'm doing research, modifying our habits & trying to figure out what has him so off kilter.  Hope it changes soon.

Fran's going to a trade show this weekend, so I'll be working extra hours & covering the bases while she's gone.  It's prolly gonna be a long weekend.
~m

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just read the bike trailer post, and --its always fun to know that you are your daddy's girl! The description of the trailer is so...Andersen! Well-- obviously it's very Brown as well. Good for both of you!
    By the way--Way up north is a nice cool place to spend a little summer time. You are officially always invited.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete